Sunday, August 24, 2008

what a GREAT night!

I will post pix as soon as I get them. Tonight was Gra's baptism. It was SOOOO special. They do something at our church, that I didn't realize, and that I'd never seen done, but thought it was AWESOME. The parents get to go to the back with the children as they are being baptized. OK, I thought this was just so that we could help them dry off and change and such. NOOOO!! Shane and I actually got to be RIGHT beside the preacher when he put her under the water. I cannot describe that moment in time. It was PRECIOUS!!! That really isn't descriptive enough to tell you how I felt, but I can't come up with a word that would share it. It was humbling, but exciting, it was a relief, and such a blessing, all rolled up in one moment that I got to see from the best seat in the house, and I wasn't sitting at all. (that was, all that I COULD see, through the tears that were running from my eyes!!!) Graceson was pinging from the walls all of this afternoon, waiting to go to church. She was so very excited, and yet incredibly nervous, all wrapped up in one. They told us that they DVD'd the service too, and that we'd get a copy, so if I can figure out HOW to show that to you, I'd love to!! Have a BLESSED night! Mine sure has been!! JA

One last thing... one of my youth friends, Anteneshia has created me a "My Space" page, because I "needed" it!! If you have one of these, would you please add me as your friend, as I have none!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It was a sweet night. That is the first time I had seen that as well. It was so neat. I can't wait to watch Jiles make that eternal commitment to our savior. I am so happy for your little one. The angels in heaven are rejoicing. Don't you just love Antenisha. I don't have my space but I would add you if I could.

Slow Fade

Mooses and go carts - OH MY

Our GREAT day @ the H2O Park!!

Patti's pix

Graceson at horse camp - June '08

My football fella, holding the 4 1/2 lb princess, Lilli

My football fella, holding the 4 1/2 lb princess, Lilli

Please let me know you're here!!