Wednesday, August 27, 2008

On my way to bed...


I have no reason to post this picture, other than to make you smile! Graceson took it, and it is Lilli in the little fox hole she made for herself on the couch! You always have to be careful when you sit down, for this very reason!

I added a video above that my friend, Beth, posted on her my space. I am not trying to be "just like her", but I know that if you are not on her friend's list, then you can't view it, and it is pretty profound to watch. It reminded me of something that happened YEARS ago, but I remember it like it was yesterday. I was going to town with the kids, and of course, if you know where I live, it is never less than a 20 minute drive ANYWHERE on most days!! Anyway, as we are driving along, the kids are chatting, and Graceson could not have been any more than 3. If she was 3, then Garrett would have been 5. I was only half listening to what they were discussing as I was driving along. All seemed to be good and fun, when I happened to look in the rear view mirror at the EXACT time that she pointed her tiny finger straight at his face (they are both in car seats at the time), and she said, "Did you tell me NO?" THAT is why this video is so important for you to watch. There is not a DOUBT where her little 3 year old self heard that phrase, and it wasn't Barney. I need to be more mindful of what they hear and see me speak!
I'm beat! Have a great night and thanks for sharing a day in the life! love to all! Jerri

2 comments:

Kristi J said...

I'm going to watch it...haven't seen it yet...and I posted pics of Julia's hair..yuck. Could have been worse....I"m tired and headed to bed, kj

Unknown said...

I loved the video. How do you do you tube videos on the blog?

Slow Fade

Mooses and go carts - OH MY

Our GREAT day @ the H2O Park!!

Patti's pix

Graceson at horse camp - June '08

My football fella, holding the 4 1/2 lb princess, Lilli

My football fella, holding the 4 1/2 lb princess, Lilli

Please let me know you're here!!