Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Just some random notes...

OK, TWO posts in ONE day!! That should do for at LEAST a couple of days, right? Just a couple of random things racing through my mind that I wanted to share, before I lost them forever...

This is a bag I embroidered for a friend. This is for one of his clients, or friends, perhaps. I wanted to pass his name along, in the event you ever needed a consultant to decorate or REdecorate your house. He owns Bob Lancaster Designs, and he has GREAT taste!! I've seen pictures of rooms he has done, and they looked like they were straight from a magazine. We will see him someday in a big deal magazine, after his work is showcased that he did for the "Vanderbilts" or someone like that. Just remember you heard it here first, and if you ever need his services, I can hook you up!!



NEXT, I forgot to tell you something VERY important about our day!! Shane didn't have to go to work this morning, so for our first day of school, he fixed us breakfast!! Guess what it included? ORANGE JULIUS's!! When is the last time you had one of THOSE? I am not sure if he used to work at the kiosk in the mall or what, but these were the BOMB!!! It was such a nice little treat, because I will assure you, that when the kids and I are making a mad dash around the house in the mornings to get to town on time, it consists of pop tarts and cereal bars. Gotta love the sound of the blender in the morning!! What a guy!!



Finally, my Aunt Beetle INSISTS that I go to the movies to see "Mama Mia". Anyone interested that is within a day's driving distance of me? She says it is DEFINITELY a chick flick, and nothing I would EVER want to see with Shane. Let me know!!



Have a great night... and thanks for reading my random thoughts!! love to all!! Jerri

0 comments:

Slow Fade

Mooses and go carts - OH MY

Our GREAT day @ the H2O Park!!

Patti's pix

Graceson at horse camp - June '08

My football fella, holding the 4 1/2 lb princess, Lilli

My football fella, holding the 4 1/2 lb princess, Lilli

Please let me know you're here!!