Friday, September 12, 2008

will I go?

As I was looking through some blogs, I came across this one and thought I'd share the contest with you. She is giving away a photo printer, so I posted the address in case you may be interested!! The link is below:
http://therfamilydiaries.blogspot.com/2008/09/pay-it-forward-contest.html
Here is my question to YOU... do you think I'll go to WOG workout tomorrow or not? I'm icing my feet RIGHT now, by the way... We'll see!! love to all!! Jerri
P.S., I have tried 1 of the chicken recipes, so far so good!! I will reserve my judgement until I fix them all though!!

3 comments:

Kori said...

Good luck on Tiffany's PIF contest.

Thanks so much for the lovely compliments and the prayers for our family.

Blessings to you and yours.

S Club Mama said...

you are so sweet. thank you for blessing my blog with your comment. I hope you come back to visit again.

As for WOG workout, I'm not sure what it is, but I know any workout usually makes my day go a lot better. The adrenaline and endorphines make my stress level go down about 150%.

Shanan said...

Jerri--I am PROUD of you for going to WOG today! You rock! Keep it up!
Love ya! Shanan

Slow Fade

Mooses and go carts - OH MY

Our GREAT day @ the H2O Park!!

Patti's pix

Graceson at horse camp - June '08

My football fella, holding the 4 1/2 lb princess, Lilli

My football fella, holding the 4 1/2 lb princess, Lilli

Please let me know you're here!!