Wednesday, September 3, 2008

New colors-whatcha think?

No big post tonight, because I am going to go to BED!! I have a couple of things I MUST do first, one of which is to say ola to everyone, and then a couple more things... Gra lost a tooth today! She practically "worried" it out of her mouth as much as she was messing with it!! Tonight in youth, or youth pastor did a "fear factor" sort of activity, and picked a youth and an adult to go up to the front. He then busted out the smoothie maker, and dumped into it a jar of pickled hotdogs, a cup cake and pepsi. Blended it up, and then the first one to drink their cup full was the winner. Of course, they needed spoons too! It was hard to watch! Shane would be one that could do that, Garrett and I could NOT!! Of course, Shane is my guy that I just KNEW could make it to and through "Survivor" and win us a million dollars, and then of course, I would quit work to go on all of his tours and interviews. I thought our video was AWESOME, but I guess not great enough for the judges!! We went into the bottoms on the farm, and he had on a flannel shirt with a hidden bite sleeve underneath it. At the time, we had a police dog that was the K-9 unit for HPD, and I was off camera with the dog. Shane says, "I have been surviving here out in the woods, and haven't had any troubles, except for snakes, ticks, and an occasional wild dog". At that point, I give Chucky the command to attack, and you see him flying from the side and attacking him. It was GREAT, but obviously our plan to make million(s) didn't work out THAT way!! By the way, it was all I could DO to get him OFF of Shane. He didn't have his collar on, because we wanted him to look "wild", so the guy who was taping wouldn't help me, because the dog was scary, and I couldn't pull him off, so I had to get his leash around his neck WHILE he was growling and tearing up that hidden sleeve. SKEEEERY, I tell you, but I thought SOOOO worth it, with the dancing sugar plums of dollars skimming around in my noggin imagining our great win!! NOT!!! But I digress...
What do you think of the new colors on the blog? Too much? Not enough? Get a clue and go white? Tell me what you think!!
Well, I'm off to bed now! Have a great night and thanks for sharing a day in the life... God bless! Jerri

3 comments:

Shanan said...

Love the new look...very fallish! It was 62 DEGREES here this morning! Sophi wore a jacket to school. That never happens.....or atleast not until November!

Shanan said...

ok...another one! Like this one the best!

Unknown said...

Love it!!! That website is AWESOME! Bill is so gross. When I was in youth he would eat bugs. GROSS!!! Have a good one.

Slow Fade

Mooses and go carts - OH MY

Our GREAT day @ the H2O Park!!

Patti's pix

Graceson at horse camp - June '08

My football fella, holding the 4 1/2 lb princess, Lilli

My football fella, holding the 4 1/2 lb princess, Lilli

Please let me know you're here!!