Wednesday, July 16, 2008

5 Stages-Where are you?

I wanted to share this while it was on my mind. Tonight in church, our youth pastor shared the 5 stages that we find our lives in, and he challenged us to find out where we were, and work on it. I plan on working on some things I need to change in the stage I am in, and encourage you to do the same!! Are you in 1 of these 5 places? Rescue, Relief, Requirement, Refusal, or Renewal
Rescue- when you need salvation. You haven't accepted Christ. If you are here, I'd love to talk to you about it.
Relief- this is forgiveness. You were given it by God, but are you willing to forgive everyone else? EVERYONE
Requirement - trust. Do you TRUST in God, or rely on yourself?
Refusal - This is about will. You know what God wants you to do, but are you refusing to do it?
Renewal - This is turning back to God. You've burnout, and aren't where you should be. Tonight Bill said to stop doing it FOR God, and allow GOD to do it THROUGH you...
I find that when I pray, I tend to pray and while doing so, tell God how I think it should be done. You know, "God, please heal so and so and take away their _____ and whatever else I think needs to happen" I need to be better about praying for His will, than for my wishes..., so I think my struggle would be in the requirement area, right now.
I just thought I'd like to share that tonight and give you a little something to think about!! A day in the life, of the chicken farmer's wife!! Love to all!! Jerri

1 comments:

Kristi J said...

I love your posts today. So what's up with your feet?? Did you post that before..I'll read and check?? Love the bat story!! Where are the pics?? I also love the camera story. Thanks for sharing, Kristi j

Slow Fade

Mooses and go carts - OH MY

Our GREAT day @ the H2O Park!!

Patti's pix

Graceson at horse camp - June '08

My football fella, holding the 4 1/2 lb princess, Lilli

My football fella, holding the 4 1/2 lb princess, Lilli

Please let me know you're here!!