Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Please take a moment to vote...

This will be brief... A friend that I work with is trying very DILIGENTLY to get me to attend a class with her. It is a 4 week class that is offered at the college. It will be on Thursday evenings, and I will know at least 6 of the people in it. I need your opinion(s) as to whether or not you think I need to participate in it...
The class is... wait for it... "Beginning Belly Dancing"!!! Now, I can assure you that I have no belly for dancing, but it is supposed to be a GREAT exercise, and I am sure that the photos and memories would be a HOOT!! I have one of those Ole St. Nick mid sections... but alas... I am still considering it!!
Here is what you vote for... tell me why or why not I should or shouldn't! From my IP locater that is on this blog, I figure I have about 50+ regular readers... I *AM* planning on taking pictures, whether or not I am IN the class, or just go to "visit" it!! IF you comment and let me know what you think, I will send you the pictures whether or not I go!! If I have a LOT of comments... then I will post them publically HERE!! :) When I say a LOT of comments, I am thinking at least from 20 different people!! SOOOO>>> I'll let you know the verdict!!!
2nd verdict.... Sara Sweeney is my new chicken recipe queen!! If you didn't snag her recipe when she posted it, you don't KNOW what you are missing! The chicken enchiladas were the BOMB!! I have a monogrammed make-up bag for you Sara!! Thanks to everyone for giving me new recipes and they were ALL great!!!
love to all! JA

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am one of your 50 regular readers!! I check your blog everyday and I am sooo excited about being the "queen" of the chicken recipes!! I promise you I did not teach Shanan how to cook!! (Shan-you know I love you though!) My vote for the belly dancing is a YES!!! We have but just a short time on this earth-you go for it and who knows it may encourage more smoothie's if you know what I mean!! Let me know the verdict. SS

Shanan said...

Y E S spells yes!!! The outfits are so cute! :) I am going to be worried about your feet though!!!
Love ya! SF

Anonymous said...

You go girl! It sounds like fun, but I don't think I'm that brave. I would love to know how it is! Amy

Anonymous said...

Yes!Then maybe you can give me lessons!The company you will be keeping is worth it by itself.I can't wait to hear all about it.

trodgers said...

Go GO belly dance!!! I think it is a great idea for you!! Have fun

Traci Rodgers

Kristi J said...

definitly go and belly dance...I want some pics and I could never do it because of the 4 X repeat c-section scar...extremely bad belly!! Do it and post pics...and thanks for the comment...you know we love them (: kj

Slow Fade

Mooses and go carts - OH MY

Our GREAT day @ the H2O Park!!

Patti's pix

Graceson at horse camp - June '08

My football fella, holding the 4 1/2 lb princess, Lilli

My football fella, holding the 4 1/2 lb princess, Lilli

Please let me know you're here!!